[OpenSIPS-Users] How to use PDT Module (real-world example?)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 4 14:25:32 CET 2011

Hi Quinn,

As your question is Kamilio related, maybe you would get appropriate
answers if from its mailing list. We are dealing with OpenSIPS here, a
different project.

Thanks and Regards,
Bogdan

Quinn Ebert wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've been working with a provider on a Kamailio-based project for some
> time.  We really need to be able to switch traffic to an outgoing SIP
> provider (who does not require more than IP-based authorization).
> Using the PDT module appears to be the preferred way of doing this.
> Could somebody please provide me a working example (based upon the
> 3.1.x config's defaults) which shows me where calls to prefix2domain
> need to go in order to route these calls properly?  I'm having a hard
> time figuring where these need to go, as wherever I've put them so
> far, they fall through to the end of the routing chain (without
> hitting on SIPOUT or RELAY).
>
> Thanks in-advance for any help you can give!

OpenSIPS Event - expo, conf, social, bootcamp
2 - 4 February 2011, ITExpo, Miami,  USA
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"