[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.6 on Ubuntu

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Fri Feb 4 07:57:42 CET 2011

Tyler,

Just went through the OpenSIPS default script webminar =>
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/video/webinar005/
And while the audio at the beginning is bad (and very end), it is only
just a little bit and it is because it was coming through a bad
connection to the seminar where the webinar was recorded.
If there truely is a problem with some of them try downloading them
instead of using the browser streaming. Also list which one(s) you
have trouble with.

Dave