[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting / is_from_gw - matching for groups and not types

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Thu Feb 3 13:14:59 CET 2011

Hi,

sorry maybe i did not explain well enough. Because what you describe is
exactly how i am using groups/rules already. :)

But my problem at this point is, for one group i dont want to use the GW
List/Gateway defined in the rule matching this group.  Only for this
single group i want to use the load_balancer module / e.g. load_balance.
So what i am looking for would be something to check which group id the
current call belongs too... But i guess there is no such function?

Regards

Max M.