[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.6 on Ubuntu

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Thu Feb 3 06:40:16 CET 2011

The best place to start is http://www.opensips.org/
In the left column of the web page there is a section titled Resources
with links to many very helpful resources. Your using the mailing list
so you probably already have seen them to get here.
So. Where are you getting stuck? We need specifics in order to help out.

Also when you have a question you should start your own thread and not
use an existing thread unless it is completely relevant to what your
asking/stating.

FYI: The webinars are VERY important for getting an understanding of
how the whole thing works. With SIP the big picture is very important!
With out them you'll learn a lot of things the hard way like I did
before they were available.
Another good way to learn is to follow the mailing list discussions.

Welcome to the club,  ;-)
Dave

P.S. The software, documentation, mailing list, IRC, etc are all free
resources. The people helping you out are not getting paid to do it.
So an attitude of appreciation with patience will get you the best
millage. If you need more support there are those willing to do
contract support. See http://www.opensips.org/Resources/Business