[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting / is_from_gw - matching for groups and not types

Max Mühlbronner mm at 42com.com
Wed Feb 2 13:58:50 CET 2011

Hello,

regarding opensips-cp and drouting i came across a small problem, maybe
someone already tried something similar and wants to share his knowledge :)

opensips-cp --> Drouting / Settings, Gateway Types / Group ID?s is what
i am talking about.

Is there any function to check for the Group ID?s  instead of Gateway
types inside the routing script?
|is_from_gw and goes_to_gw only checks for types of Gateways but i can
not find any equivalent to check for gateway group ids? The Group ids
are assigned via permissions and i am selecting the group ids via
avp_db_query.

My goal is to decide by group ids which calls (permissions/group-based)
are routed directly to load_balance function instead of going through
the normal drouting process of rules/gateway(lists). I could eventually
use a avp_db_query to get the group id for every call but this would
probably use lots of Database Resources? Maybe there is another smarter
way to do all of this?

Best Regards

Max M.