[OpenSIPS-Users] Installing OpenSIPS on Red Hat

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 2 13:43:59 CET 2011

Hi Guys,

Just to clarify a bit here  - from OpenSIPS perspective, all LINUX
distro are fully supported (like compiling and runing) and most of
UNIX-like OS (BSD, SOLARIS, etc).

There is no difference is running OpenSIPS on Debian or RedHat - you
just need to take care of the dependencies (packaging is different on
the 2 distros) and the init script. Otherwise it is the same.

Again, OpenSIPS is not Debian-only supported/focused.