[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher ds_probing_sock with virtual ip

Matt Hamilton mistral9999 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 26 02:21:41 CET 2011

Thanks Ovidiu.

Initially Opensips was failing to start without that parameter for some reason (can't remember the exact error message, but it was about the bind address not being local). I removed it (didn't change anything else), tested it again, and opensips began binding to the virtual ip (??). Anyway everything including the dispatcher seems to be OK now.

It's setup as active/passive as you suggested.

Matt