[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Pavilion @ ITExpo 2012 - bridging OpenSource and Industry

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Dec 22 14:24:08 CET 2011

Hello,

I am proud to announce a new edition of the *OpenSIPS Pavilion *-
continuing the project tradition, during the ITExpo 2012 event
<http://itexpo.tmcnet.com/>, 1-3 February 2012, OpenSIPS project will
host the *OpenSIPS Pavilion* in booth #535 (see floormap
<http://www.tmcnet.com/voip/conference/east-11/floormap-east-12.htm>).

The *OpenSIPS Pavilion* is a common exhibiting area under the *OpenSIPS
project* umbrella gathering companies doing business with or around the
OpenSIPS project

The message sent by the participants to the *OpenSIPS Pavilion* is :

        "Yes, we do open source in our business and OpenSIPS is a reliable and powerful component of our industry solutions!

Current participant lists (still open):

    * #535A - *OpenSIPS Solutions*
    * #535B - *AG Projects*
    * #535D - *Voffice*

We all invite you to visit us, to let us tell you our experience around
OpenSIPS, and we support the project and how the project because a
valuable resource in our businesses. For a *free visitor pass*, drop us
an email at /info at opensips dot org/.

The *OpenSIPS Pavilion* goal is to send a strong message about the
successful symbiosis between the project side (as development) and the
industry side (as usage), underlining the cross dependency between the
two parts: OpenSIPS project delivers a powerful software to industry (to
further build commercial products), while industry constantly supports
the project with vital resources for the open source development.

I'll be glad to see you there (both exhibiting and visiting us),

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"