[OpenSIPS-Users] RTPProxy + OpenSIPS 1.7 Integration

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:49:52 CET 2011

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you so much for your response and time. I've been really
struggling trying to get two way audio going.
I think at some point I broke down in tears! This is a test virtual
machine setup before migrating to the host servers.
What I have is the following

Router--->OpenSIPS/RTPProxy----> Asterisk 1..n---> WAN ITSP

Router 192.168.2.1
UC Polycom: 192.168.2.11
OpenSIPS: 192.168.2.102
Asterisk 1: 192.168.2.10
Asterisk 2: 192.168.2.11

My frist question is, do I need NAT and/or RTP Proxy since everything
but the ITSP
is on the same subnet? If not, I guess there is something wrong with
my configuration.
Eventually I will need NAT, and RTP, so I might as well try to get a
grasp, and correct
configuration using them.
Can RTP proxy work when behind a router?

Kind Regards,

Nick.