[OpenSIPS-Users] Multiple domains all the same destination

Schneur Rosenberg rosenberg11219 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 07:41:02 CET 2011

I have multiple domain names going to the same server, right now if I
don't have the domain field in the subscriber table set to the domain
I'm using to register it wont authenticate, because is_from_local()
will be false, how can I change that, that as long as the domain
points to  my ip address it should authenticate, I currently have the
domain module loaded and multi_domain enabled, is it supposed to be
that way?