[OpenSIPS-Users] Challenge authentication with sip gateway

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Dec 15 14:35:00 CET 2011

You can use the b2b modules to perform authentication.
You will need to load uac_auth first and provision the credentials in
the credentials modparam:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/uac_auth.html#id249026
You need to match the realm from 401 with the realm from modparam.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--
VoIP Embedded, Inc.http://www.voipembedded.com