[OpenSIPS-Users] opensip Presence server performance

Jagadeesh jagadeesh.raman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 06:59:15 CET 2011

Hello all.
  I have integrated OpenSips presence server with my IMS network and I'm testing
performance with OpenSIPS presence server. I got bad results and the request
handling in OpenSIPS presence server gets failed with "WARNING:core:fm_malloc:
Not enough free memory, will atempt defragmenation".

UE                    Presence Server
 | SUBSCRIBE (on publised uri) |
 |---------------------------->|
 |                             |
 |         200 OK              |
 |<----------------------------|
 |                             |
 |         NOTIFY              |
 |<----------------------------|
 |                             |
 |         200 OK              |
 |---------------------------->|

I am just spawning SUBSCRIBE @ 9CPS .
After 30000 scenarios the request handling in fails with
WARNING:core:fm_malloc: Not enough free memory, will atempt defragmenation.

Even I have increased
#define PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE 1024*1024*1024
in config.h

STARTOPTIONS="-m 1024" in opensipsctlrc also been changed but ,could not able to
find much change

Results
Total calls 30000
Calls per second: 9 cps