[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy/FreeRadius configuration file read Error

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 04:10:00 CET 2011

Hello Everyone,

When adding the FreeRadius material to MediaProxy, I am recieving the
following error when trying to start MediaProxy:

 media-dispatcher --no-fork
Starting MediaProxy Dispatcher 2.5.2
using set_wakeup_fd
Twisted is using epollreactor
gc: collectable <list 0x95c0cac>
gc: collectable <list 0x95bbe2c>
gc: collectable <list 0x95bbb8c>
gc: collectable <list 0x95bbaac>
fatal error: cannot read the RADIUS configuration file
fatal error: failed to create MediaProxy Dispatcher: 'localhost'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/media-dispatcher", line 62, in <module>
    dispatcher = Dispatcher()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mediaproxy/dispatcher.py",
line 526, in __init__
    self.accounting =
[__import__("mediaproxy.interfaces.accounting.%s" % mod.lower(),
globals(), locals(), [""]).Accounting() for mod in
set(Config.accounting)]
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mediaproxy/interfaces/accounting/radius.py",
line 59, in __init__
    self.handler = RadiusAccounting()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mediaproxy/interfaces/accounting/radius.py",
line 87, in __init__
    secret = secrets[server]
KeyError: 'localhost'

I was not sure which client.conf MediaProxy needed so I tried both:

/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf, and
/etc/freeradius/clients.conf

However, got the same error in both cases.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.