[OpenSIPS-Users] acc multileg accounting for standard columns and avp_db_query approach

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:21:49 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,
Just ran into another challenge while testing this. Basically I try 3
carriers for a single call. So what happens now is, the first failed call
gets inserted into the missed_calls table but the second and third one does
not enter. Moreover, if the first call fails and before the second carrier
connects if the caller sends a CANCEL, the row with 487 status also does
not get entered into the missed_calls table.
How do I make sure that all failed transactions get inserted into the
missed_call table and successful call get inserted into the acc table !!
Thanks,

--- Jayesh