[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS as the Firewall

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:15:21 CET 2011

I use Mediaproxy and don't have any issues with it. I have no experience
with RTPProxy. OpenSIPS b2bua is not what you are looking for when it comes
to RTP. The B2B_LOGIC module can do network hiding (b2b_init_request("top
hiding")) but so can the dialog module now (topology_hiding()).

With Mediaproxy you can just add more Mediaproxies if the first one is
getting used too much. So from a loadbalancing and HA perspective
Mediaproxy is very simple to deploy. It also supports ICE so that could be
good depending on your clients.

This tutorial for Mediaproxy is pretty old but should help you get started
http://voiprookie.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-post.html