[OpenSIPS-Users] Install OpenSIPS with mySQL and configure static SIP Registrar accounts

Mikael Grehn mikael.grehn at nwise.se
Thu Aug 25 16:17:05 CEST 2011

Hi!
This might be a newbie question, sorry about that.

I have downloaded the opensips-1.6.4-2-tls_src.tar.gz package, and have installed it on OpenSUSE 11.1.
I have compile it, installed it and created a separate service script that starts/stops/restarts it properly.

I have a opensips.cfg that I have modified and tested and it seems to works properly.

Now I wish to insert a list of users that may register with this OpenSIPS. How can I do this and what steps do I need to take?
I have installed a mysql service and I suspect that I need to connect OpenSIPS to use mySQL to read user authentication data, but how? :)

Many thanks!

Best Regards,
Mikael