[OpenSIPS-Users] Unregistered Calls

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Aug 26 17:14:12 CEST 2011

Hello,

Are you not authorising all the calls against your subscriber table ?
Check out the proxy_authorize [1] function exported by the auth_db
module. There is also a very good example of how to do this in the
OpenSIPS default config.

In short, you can do the following :
     if (!(method=="REGISTER") && from_uri==myself) /*no multidomain
version*/
     #if (!(method=="REGISTER") && is_from_local())  /*multidomain version*/
     {
             if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
                 proxy_challenge("", "0");
                 exit;
             }

             if (!db_check_from()) {
                 sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
                 exit;
             }

             consume_credentials();
             # caller authenticated