[OpenSIPS-Users] Unregistered Calls

Rodrigo Ferreira rodrigo.ferreira at vipway.net.br
Fri Aug 26 16:38:41 CEST 2011

> Hi,
>

>> I see ...
>>
>> So, how can I block or log those unauthorized calls?
>>
>> Because I'm trying to test a scenario where my Opensips is under attack,
>> so all the calls are being make from a unauthorized host, and I wanna log
>> this ..
>>

> Well, if they've got the right credentials then they could be legit calls.
>
> You can use the permissions module to check the source IP address, the
> pike module to check if you are getting flooded, the dialog module to
> control simultaneous calls, etc.

> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> AG Projects

Hi again ..

I ran a few tests this morning, using an Asterisk to generate calls through
my Opensips.

The Asterisk wasnt authorized to place calls, since that it never sent to my
Opensips the authorized credentials, but it was able to send calls to pstn,
without get blocked.

There's any way to block that? Because if I have a phone provider, only my
registered costumers can be able to place calls through my Opensips.

Thanks