[OpenSIPS-Users] openSIPS vs Kamailio vs SIP-Router

David J david at styleflare.com
Mon Aug 15 15:46:37 CEST 2011

Load balancing is the same in both.
What I was saying is that in some networks you may find the need to use
both. I was not suggesting that you need to do that. Each has a slightly
different subset of modules outside the that each developer made after the
split. So potentially you would have a case where one module that you
absolutely need is not available in the version your using