[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS - "true" proxy mode

sip at veliko-turnovo.com sip at veliko-turnovo.com
Fri Aug 5 21:15:53 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I am trying to understand is it possible to use OpenSIPS run in full proxy
mode - in other words is it possible to avoid displaying the full call
information in the SIP header when sending invite packet to a voip
provider to terminate the call. I have done some tests and it seems SIP
header contains the whole call information about the initiator of the
call. What I am trying to achieve is to make the call look like coming
from the opensips itself instead of the original caller, than have
opensips deal with the reply from the voip provider itself in order to
connect the call from the call originator. Is such thing possible at all
with OpenSIPS? From the features list I left with an impression such thing
could be done, but I can't seem to find information in the documentation
how to do it. Your tips are very welcome!

Plamen