[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog counts don't add up

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Apr 21 03:25:39 CEST 2011

Hello,

I use the dialog module and its profiles to keep track of calls
established out to various PSTN gateways.  The config is rather simple:
  modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "inbound ; outbound")

Further down in the scripting I assign the profiles like this:
  set_dlg_profile("outbound", "$avp(s:dlgid_out)");

Via FIFO and XMLRPC MI interfaces I query the counts of various profile
values, as well as the profile total.  Something like this, or any valid
value, gives accurate results:
  opensipsctl fifo profile_get_size outbound 8

But trying to query the total values, I never get the sum of the values'
counts:
  opensipsctl fifo profile_get_size outbound

The value is always low.

This is on the Debian packaged version of 1.6.4 from the opensips.org
repository.  This particular application used to run on a late 1.5
release, where I think it worked fine.  Has something changed in the way I
should set the profiles in the script, or retrieve there values through
the MI interfaces?

- Jeff