[OpenSIPS-Users] need OpenSIPS installation

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Mon Apr 18 22:32:33 CEST 2011

Jeff,

I would be interested in working with you. I've been integrating
OpenSIPS in hosted VOIP environment for 4 years. Unfortunately I will
be laid off the end of this week, Apr 22 (I'm the last one to go).
You can look at my resume on Linkedin (
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davesingercando ) or Monster.com or I can
send you one if you are interested.

Thanks,