[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog module db_mode question

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Apr 8 16:03:00 CEST 2011

Hello List,
I have a question about the db_mode operations of the dialog module.

I get the difference between realtime and delayed.. But what I'm wondering
is if I set the delayed timer really short, like 5 seconds (for a system
with a lot of short calls), is it considerably more stressful than realtime?
I guess I don't know what occurs in the delayed updates. If it updates ALL
dialogs every 5 seconds, then I can see how delayed with a short timer is
much more stressful than just doing realtime.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
-Brett