[OpenSIPS-Users] using dialplan to prefix dialed number for specific accounts

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Tue Apr 5 13:28:49 CEST 2011

Hi,
for some accounts identified by ANI I need to add a prefix e.g. 001234
before the dialed number. Initially I've been using the dialplan module
with ANI being used as a key for lookup by dpid in dialplan table. But
dpid is declared int so I cannot accommodate account numbers greater
than 2147483647. And it doesn't look like I can ALTER dpid to bigint or
something like that, without having to hack with the source code.
Still I'd like to use the dialplan module for that. Any hints?

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk