[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC module EPOCH for timestart

Robert Thomas thomcr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:34:18 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have been looking to se if I can store on my DB along with the time field
that is actually a datetime in the DB, and EPOCH value.

I have been looking in the acc module documentation but I haven't found
anything relevant.

I would like to get the EPOCH directly from the dialog module in opensips,
and not with a DB now() hack.

When I do a opensipsctl fifo dlg_list

dialog::  hash=3011:1918496183
state:: 4
user_flags:: 0
timestart:: 1301897869

I can see the timestart value in EPOCH, how can I access it?

I found the variables functions fetch_dlg_value(name,pvar) or
get_dialog_info(attr,var,key,key_val)
but I don't think this is what I'm looking for.