[OpenSIPS-Users] PUBLISH for xcap-diff event is answered with 489 Bad Event

Franz Edler franz.edler at kabsi.at
Wed Sep 29 05:55:52 CEST 2010

Hi experts,

In a simple scenario where Alice adds a buddy (Bob) a PUBLISH event
(xcap-diff) is evoked from OpenSIPS (on behalf of Alice) to itself and
answered with 489 Bad Event.
The situation is not clear to me.

I have added a tracefile (xcap-diff_tracefile.zip). The XCAP manipulation
starts at packet 100.
I also have added a debug-logfile  and the syslog (xcap-diff_debug-log.zip).

The config file is also attached
(opensips_presence-agent_integrated_XCAPserver.cfg).
I have tried to keep the config-file as simple as possible. Maybe I missed
something.

Any help appreciated.

BR
Franz