[OpenSIPS-Users] SEAS connector for external AS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 27 18:46:27 CEST 2010

Hi Elias,

not sure if the port will make any sense in the future as with the new
opensips 2.0 design, the seas module will become obsolete - WESIP as
application will be able to connect directly to opensips core as a
routing app. See:
          http://www.opensips.org/Development/NewDesignDescription#toc6

No special connector will be required.