[OpenSIPS-Users] Internal calls problem

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon Sep 27 11:15:33 CEST 2010

Hi Misme,

 From the simptoms that you describe, I don't think it can be something
wrong with the opensips configuration ( since it works from xlite and
not from Grandstream). Maybe there is something wrong with the phones
configuration. Have you set correctly the outbound proxy in Grandstream?
I suggest you to monitor the traffic at the server and check which are
the SIP messages received from Grandstream.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro