[OpenSIPS-Users] lookup() problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 22 11:25:42 CEST 2010

Hi Anton,

lookup() function replaces the RURI (the AOR- address of record of a
user) with whatever contact the user uploaded via REGISTER to the
server. You can see the current registrations via "opensipsctl ul show" .

In your care user "3000 at org1.mydomain.com" registered with
"3000 at 192.168.0.3:5060" contact...