[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with rtpproxy_offer on UPDATE message

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 21 11:32:45 CEST 2010

Hi Ovidiu,

IMHO, it is a bit of none-sense to have the the offer and answer
function any checks about the type of message or request name....This is
a limitations, considering that you decide from script if it is an offer
or answer, or in what scenario to use.

Like:
    Daniel's case with UPDATE carrying SDP
    200OK- ACK negotiation when  you actually need to do offer in reply
and answer in ACK request...