[OpenSIPS-Users] Out of mem all of the sudden

k1028 mrprotocols at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:16:35 CEST 2010

Now I have the time to look into the log file more. The the memlog is very
big. What specific should I look into it?

WARNING:core:fm_malloc: Not enough free memory, will atempt defragmenation
ERROR:tm:new_t: out of mem
ERROR:tm:t_newtran: new_t failed

ERROR:tm:store_reply: failed to alloc' clone memory
ERROR:tm:insert_tmcb: no more shared memory
ERROR:dialog:dlg_create_dialog: failed to register TMCB

INFO:core:handle_sigs: child process 10078 exited by a signal 11
INFO:core:handle_sigs: core was not generated
INFO:core:handle_sigs: terminating due to SIGCHLD