[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk Call Pickup Using Opensips

Ross Beer beer.ross at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 7 00:23:18 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I have a question relating to Asterisk call pickup. I would like to
pass a request to all gateways and whichever gateway answers the call
wins.

Should the request be sent to all servers at once or one after
another. I have tried using the dispatcher module and a fail route
however on the second attempt i.e calling the next command the process
fails as the sip packet contains authentication for the previous
gateway. Is there a way to remove the auth before sending the packet
to the next gateway?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ross