[OpenSIPS-Users] media-dispatcher | BYE retransmition and end_media_session()

Julien Chavanton jc at atlastelecom.com
Mon Sep 6 16:11:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

Some SIP UA are sending retransmition of BYE, we do end_media_session() when we receive one, this does create some error on media-dispatcher :

     Sep  6 15:00:32 osip2 media-dispatcher[5871]: error: Got `remove' command from OpenSIPS for unknown session with call-id `3880952242`

If excessive occurrences are faced, not sure why excatly eventualy the media-dispatcher start to malfunction.

My question is how can we protect the media-dispatcher from this situation ?