[OpenSIPS-Users] Sending a Notify.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Sun Sep 5 12:26:28 CEST 2010

On 09/05/2010 05:35 AM, David J. wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a built in way to send a NOTIFY?
> For example if we have an external messaging source, and we want to
> generate a NOTIFY to the UA, what is the best way to do this?
>
> Thanks in advance for any guidance.

OpenSIPS does generate NOTIFY messages, this is controlled by the
presence agent. If Alice is subscribed to Bob's presence, for example,
when Bob sends a PUBLISH, OpenSIPS will generate a NOTIFY and send it to
Alice to tell her about Bob's state change.

Other than this, you can't send a NOTIFY from the routing script.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects