[OpenSIPS-Users] pua_bla and naprt/srv failover issue

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Wed Sep 1 12:43:53 CEST 2010

On 08/31/2010 08:49 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Anca,
>
> but isn't there a parameter indicating the PUA module where the presence
> server is located ? so to know where to send the PUBLISH requests ?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan

Yes there is, I already told Zahid to use that - outbound_proxy
parameter in pua_bla module.
But what he wants is to have a naprt/srv failover -  that is if a
destination resolves to more IP's, for them all to be tried serially
until the send succeeds and I don't know if this is possible in OpenSIPS.

Anca Vamanu