[OpenSIPS-Users] Using Load balance get_dialog_info("callee", "$var(x)", "caller", "$fu")

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 1 11:37:41 CEST 2010

Hi Ross,

as a hint (as the docs state) - to use dlg_vals, you MUST have a dialog
created for the current call, otherwise the dlg_val assigment will fail.

So, if you put set the dlg vals before LB, if you do not explicitly
create the dialog, the set will fail.....The LB function internally
creates the dialog as it has to add it into some balancing dlg profiles.
So, if you do the set after LB, it will be ok.