[OpenSIPS-Users] Load Balance & get_dialog_info("callee", "$var(x)", "caller", "$fu")

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 1 11:34:07 CEST 2010

Hi Ross,

you are saying that setting the 2 dlg vals after LB affects the LB
process ??

That is really strange as LB is not using dlg variables at all, so I do
not see how it should be affected.

after LB try printing the "$du" to see the selected GW. Also try
"opensipsctl fifo lb_list" to check the status and the load of the GWs.

Best regards,
Bogdan