[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA Implementation for Transfer

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 21:09:58 CEST 2010

I will need to grab the gdb backtrace.  Let me ask you this about B2BUA

So it sounds like if I want to be able to do "clean" transfers I would need
to always call my b2b_init_request with an INVITE with notag that is not
coming from me no matter what.  So all of my CALL-ID's from here on will
always start with a B2BXXXXXX right?

Does my b2b.xml script need to have other "scenario id's" besides a refer
scenario when I call it every time for an INVITE?  The b2b.xml script can
have multiple scenario id's right?  So like with the tutorial I could have
one b2b.xml script file and have both the refer xml example and the
marketing xml example in the b2b.xml script right?

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 2:18 AM, Anca Vamanu <anca at opensips.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No, you need to call it only on Invite.
> Please give use the gdb backtrace for the core dump.

> Anca Vamanu
> www.voice-system.ro
>

> On 10/29/2010 04:28 AM, osiris123d wrote:
> > Actually Anca for Transfers shouldn't I really be doing the following?
> >
> > if(is_method("REFER")&&  !(src_ip == "OPENSIPS_IP")&&  !has_totag() ) {
> > {
> >      location();
> >      b2b_init_request("refer");
> >      exit;
> > }
> >

> > ???
> >
> > If I do it with "INVITE" instead of "REFER" OPENSIPS does a core dump
> > because of some Nat-Traversal stuff.

Duane