[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrations, Retransmissions and Nonces

Stanisław Pitucha viraptor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:35:57 CEST 2010

On 29/10/10 06:06, Bradley Falzon wrote:
> This issue had been discussed before on this list, I don't have the
> exact conversation, however, the advise seemed to be "make the proxy
> stateful".

You can either look for the stale=true solution (I don't know how to
implement that one, I'd like to know the solution), or go stateful with:

if (is_method("REGISTER"))
   t_newtran();

at the beginning of the script. You still have a very short window of
time when the problem can happen, but it's much safer already.

Regards,
Stan