[OpenSIPS-Users] Using b2bua top hiding plus dispatcher module

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Oct 19 11:39:59 CEST 2010

Hi David,

On 10/18/2010 05:29 PM, David Santiago wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I have made several changes to the script so that I can successfully
> add, for instance, a custom header to the INVITE request that the
> b2bua generates after receiving an external one. I'm doing it in a
> local_route block which is the supposed way to process an outgoing
> INVITE request that is going to be sent by the b2bua module, right?
>
> but.. I'm not being able to set the destination of such INVITE to the
> place I want. I have tried the following:
>
>     * ds_select_dst() function: it works in the main route block, but
>       it cannot be used in a local_route block.
>     * modifying $du variable. I can successfully modify this variable,
>       but it has no effect on where the INVITE is being sent to.
>     * rewriteuri() function: same result as modifying $du variable.
>
> I need that outgoing INVITE to be sent to a specific host and port,
> but I do not see how to modify the current behaviour which is that the
> INVITE is being sent to the public ip address of the opensips server,
> which in turn generates a loop as that INVITE is processed by the
> b2bua and a new INVITE is sent out to that same address again.

You can of course prevent this loop by calling b2b_init_request only if
the Invite does not come from the same instance of OpenSIPS, as I
suggested to you in the previous mail:
/if (!has_totag() && is_method("INVITE") && !(src_ip=="MY_IP" &&
src_port=="MY_PORT")) {
/
/     b2b_init_request("top hiding");
     exit;
}/

I will implement the feature to take the value from $du if set hopefully
in the following days. I will let you know.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro