[OpenSIPS-Users] Value of custom header

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Fri Oct 15 18:39:31 CEST 2010

Thanks for the info!  I was trying to read the docs first, but was
apparently in the wrong place, I was looking in the textops stuff, thinking
that is where it would be.  I am very appreciative of the vast documentation
on OpenSIPS, but sometimes that can be tough too, like finding a needle in a
haystack.  Thank you for pointing me to the right place :)

-dg