[OpenSIPS-Users] Value of custom header

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Fri Oct 15 18:22:49 CEST 2010

I see several functions for searching, removing, substituting or appending
to headers, but I'm not seeing anything about just getting the value of a
custom header.  I must be missing something.  The closest I thought would be
the search, but it just returns true or false, not a value, from what I can
see.  Is there a way to say get the value of a custom header?  An example of
what I am thinking would be something like this:

$avp(s:my_header_value) = value_hf("X-My-Custom-Header")

Make sense?

-dg