[OpenSIPS-Users] How to t_relay() from two send socket?

CheeWii quanwei87 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:57:30 CEST 2010

Hi,
     My OpenSIPS server has two network cards. One is public ip address such
as 202.102.XX.XX,and the other is private ip address,such as 10.0.1.5.

     Now ,I want to forward INVITE ,BYE,CANCEL from 10.0.1.5 to
10.0.1.6,while forward MESSAGE and REGISTER from 202.102.XX.XX to
202.102.YY.YY.

     I have test use force_send_socket to control the send sockets to
different kinds of messages,but it seems to unuseful. It just send message
from one socket. How can we accomplish this demo? Thanks a lot.

CheeWii