[OpenSIPS-Users] DNS Failover test

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Oct 14 09:19:15 CEST 2010

Hi James,

By default the location information is stored only in cache - you can
change that by setting the parameter db_mod in usrloc module -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/usrloc.html#id271279.
You can also check the information in cache with the command
'opensipsctl ul show'.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro