[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA "From" Header & Caller-ID Question

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Oct 12 11:37:55 CEST 2010

Hi Brett,

The b2bua generates a new request with the info from the received one.
The problem is with the changes upon a request not being visible to the
following functions called from the script.
So you have to change the header on the generated one, in local route.

Regards,
Anca

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro