[OpenSIPS-Users] Source port in SIP replies

Саша Александров shurrman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 16:57:21 CEST 2010

Hi, Bogdan!

I sent pcap to your address directly, in order not to disclose real ip
addresses and to throw files to the list.
I tried to study the code, and yes, it appears that it can not change the
port freely...
The strnage thing is, that this problem appeared suddenly, and then suddenly
disappeared - without my interaction.
Unfortunately, only the capture that I sent exists. I noticed that the src
port is different only when the problem already went away.
Looks like some kernel/system flaw...
iptables do not change packets - there is only an ACCEPT input chain for the
operator's address...
Weird...

Alex

С уважением, ААА.