[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips+asterisk: signalling not working?

Stefano Sasso stesasso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:02:51 CEST 2010

2010/10/6 Andrew Pogrebennyk <andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com>:
> Right, Stefano: make sure you have not added the opensips IP addresses
> or domain names already listed in "alias" core parameter to the domain
> table. If the address in RURI is considered local it does routing "after
> strict". The RURI gets rewritten with the URI in the Route header and
> like in your case opensips relayes ACK to itself.

Hi Andrew,
thank you for the reply.

I'm a new opensips user, how can I check what you said?
The domain and ip address of opensips server is listed in domains
table, but I don't know how to see if it's in aliases.

In opensips.cfg I don't have anything pointing to aliases except
modparam("alias_db|auth_db|usrloc|uri_db", "use_domain", 1)

thanks

--
Stefano Sasso
http://stefano.dscnet.org/