[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips+asterisk: signalling not working?

Vallimamod ABDULLAH vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr
Wed Oct 6 14:30:05 CEST 2010

On Oct 6, 2010, at 2:06 PM, Stefano Sasso wrote:

> 2010/10/6 Vallimamod ABDULLAH <vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr>:
>>> Can this be resolved using advertised_address in opensips? or there is
>>> other options?
>>
>> Then you should use record_route_preset with the public ip at the beginning of your script.
>
> thank you for the hint.
> I now have record_route_preset, and now the ACK from UAC is sent to
> the opensips public ip.
> but the problem persists, and it seems the ACK never reaches the
> asterisk server, that still have in logs the same sad message.
>
> maybe I should use record_route_preset not at the very beginning of
> the route section but instead of record_route()?

You are right: you should not mix record_route_preset() and record_route().
Try to replace record_route with record_route preset. And if it does not work, make a ngrep capture on your opensips server to see sip dialog between opensips and asterisk (command line: ngrep -qt -d ethX -W byline port 5060.)

Btw, I encourage you to use a public ip on your server if you have the possibility: putting opensips behind nat is *bad* as everybody will tell you ;-)

- vma
.