[OpenSIPS-Users] Source port in SIP replies

Alexandr A. Alexandrov shurrman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:09:52 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

Well, this confuses me even more...
I though that in case opensips can not open socket on the port it
listens on, it tries to open a socket on a port where it can, and then
send the packet out...
This would not break any standarts, AFAIK (even though firewalls might
get crazy about this, which is, pitifully, my case).

Regards,
Alex

06.10.2010 15:26, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu: