[OpenSIPS-Users] Components required to use it as Class4 & Class5 Softswitch

Abid Saleem abid_opensips at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:49:58 CEST 2010

Hi All,
I am totally new to OpenSIPS and we want to use OpenSIPS as a development platform to develop Class 4 & Class 5 SOftswitch system. Could someone please help to understand what are the components required and what functions are provided by OpenSIPS itself. For Example if we require SIP Proxy Server, SBC B2BUA, Media Server or Media Proxy, Class 5 PBX and Routing Server etc etc.
Regards-------------Abid SaleemSr. Product ManagerTerminus Technologies